Company History

From The Founding

1877 Our first forging factory starts operations at Ichinokidoijima, Sanjo City.
1913 The factory begins selling ferrous materials in the city, expanding its market to the whole Niigata prefecture and the neighboring prefectures of Fukushima and Yamagata. The company becomes well-known as a professional iron and steel trading company in the area.
1943 The company changes its ownership from an unincorporated company to a limited private company 'Futaba Shoukai Ltd.' (with a capital stock of ¥20,000).
1953 The capital stock is increased to ¥3,000,000.
1956 Tokyo branch is set up in Sumida Ward, Tokyo.
1959 The headquarter moves to Ichinokidokoya from Ichinokidoijima, Sanjo City.
1966 The company changed its type of enterprise from a limited private company to a company limited.
1969 The capital stock is increased to ¥10,000,000.
1974 The capital stock is raised to ¥20,000,000.
The new warehouse and pressed steel plant are launched at 2149, Tsukanome, Sanjo City.
1976 Group company, SHINKOU SHOUJI CO., LTD. is established with the capital stock of ¥3,000,000 (¥10,000,000 currently) at 151, Ichinokido, Sanjo City
1981 The headquarter (including SHINK SHOUJI CO., LTD.) moves to 2149, Tsukanome, Sanjo City.
1985 Straightening and pressing steel plant is launched at 2149, Tsukanome, Sanjo City.
1989 Material warehouse is built to improve the material flow.
1996 Yanagawa Plant is launched at 984-1, Yanagawashinden, Sanjo City to expand the business.
1998 Tokyo Branch is merged to streamline the office functions.
2008 Steel sheets plant is built at No.10-7,17-2, Koya, Sanjo City to expand the business.
2011 Seoul Branch of SHINKOU SHOUJI CO., LTD is started in Korea.
2015 Steel sheets plant is established at Tsukanome, Sanjo City.